Thursday, December 24, 2015
Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Tuesday, December 22, 2015
Sunday, December 20, 2015
1) In a small bowl, stir together the dry ingredients and set aside. Cream together the butter and sugars in a stand mixer (or large bowl) with the paddle attachment until light and fluffy.
2) Add the egg, vanilla, lemon juice, and zest, and mix again until combined.
3) Add the remaining ingredients (including the chocolate chips) and mix again until combined. The batter should be somewhat sticky yet clump together easily.
4) Roll half of the batter at a time into a large ball. Place on a large cutting board (lined with parchment paper or sprinkled with flour) then flatten out the batter using a rolling pin until about 1/4 inch thick. Use cookie cutters of choice to cut out shapes.
5) Continue reusing the leftover batter by repeating the entire process until all the batter has been used up.
6) Transfer the cookies to a large baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove immediately from the oven and set aside to cool.
7) Store in an air-tight container for up to one week or in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Friday, December 18, 2015
Thursday, December 17, 2015
Wednesday, December 16, 2015
Tuesday, December 15, 2015
Monday, December 14, 2015
Sunday, December 13, 2015
Sun Pm was our Christmas program, it was a great night, I was part of the sign team, Brooke did a solo on her clarinet and she did so well, so proud of everyone
Friday, December 11, 2015
Thursday, December 10, 2015
This will be the last date night idea for this year. It will be back in Jan'16
Wednesday, December 9, 2015
Tuesday, December 8, 2015
$89.95 at Amazon.com
$39.00 at Amazon.com
$20 (or $16 when you subscribe) at MeUndies.com
$79.95 at Amazon.com
$69.00 at Soundfreaq.com
$59.88 at Amazon.com