Today I turn 34.
I have been thinking about my 34 years of life and how much I have accomplished, or didn't accomplish, how many time I wish I could change things I have said or done but you know what- I have lived a great life.
Here are 34 things about me on my 34th Birthday
1) I am the oldest of 2 siblings but we are all best friends.
2) I have had major lung surgery
3) I love Christmas music and could listen to it all year around
4) I love being with friends and family
5) my husband is my rock
6) my baby is 13 and I still get baby fever
7) I am a planner and I decorate it with stickers and pretty things
8) I usually function on 5 hours of sleep
9) I love antiques! Going shopping for them is one of my favorite things to do.
10) I love to write
11) my favourite food is steak
12) My favourite restaurant is Texas Road house
13) Dressing up
15) Chick flicks, grey's anatomy, heartland and Counting On
16) My mom's cooking is the best
17) I am a night owl
18) Laughing is my love language
19) I love dating my husband
20) i have 105 pairs of shoes
21) I hate socks and sweaters
22)Always up for an adventure
23) Planner Junkie
24) I married my only boyfriend
25) . I am extremely afraid of heights and speed. Which explains why roller coasters and I don't work well together.
26 I love hosting parties.
27. I am neurotic and worry about really dumb things.
28) I love to hunt and fish
29) I love Jesus
30) Keep me away from anything with Chocolate in or covering it. I try to be a disciplined person – and I am in some areas of my life, but my sweet-tooth has been a tough one to beat.
31) I love things that were valued and cherished hundreds of years ago – fine craftsmanship and artistry of any kind make me happy.
32) I believe that Christmas actually is the best time of the year.
33) I desire nothing more than to honor God with my life. I miss the mark and often need course-corrections, but I never stop chasing God’s plan for my life.
34) I could never have imagined how much I would love my life today.