1. SEND A FLIRTY TEXT MESSAGE. You may not have time to talk during the day, so take a second to send a text message that says something like, "Can't wait to see you tonight," or "How did I get so lucky to have you?", or spice it up with, "Can't wait to get my hands on you when you get home." They will love it.
2. PICK THEM UP A LITTLE SURPRISE. For no reason at all, pick up their favorite candy bar, bring them their favorite drink from the coffee shop, or buy her a gift certificate for a manicure. Then simply leave it where they can find it.
3. GO ON A DATE. Planning a night out without the kids is healthy for your relationship. Line up a babysitter and then put your phones away and focus on one another.
4. DRESS UP. Everyone loves the comfort of sweats or an old pair of shorts, but take time to dress up for your spouse. Put on cologne/perfume and something nice that will make your spouse say, "Wow, you look amazing!"
5. OFFER A MASSAGE. After a long day, is there anything better than a good massage to spice up your relationship?
6. HAVE A LITTLE PDA. Don't let the "public displays of affection" stop once you're married. Hug, hold hands, kiss or snuggle up close to one another in public ... it's legal now ... you're married. smile emoticon
7. GIVE YOUR BEDROOM A ROMANTIC MAKEOVER. This is the room where the magic happens, so add some candles, some mood-lighting or some silk sheets.
8. EXPRESS YOUR LOVE. Write them a short love note stating what you love about them. Leave them a note in their briefcase, purse or on their bathroom mirror. We promise they'll love it.
9. MAKE BEDTIME FUN TIME. Guys, it's been a long day, so make sure you shower and smell nice. Wives, instead of picking sleepwear like socks, sweats and an oversized t-shirt, grab something lacy, silky or nothing at all.