Yesterday I listed my "Trouble Thursday, Today i want to change that attitude to something Positive
1) I am so blessed by the incredible family that i have gotten in contact with thru blogging, it really is great to know that even though those ladies are so far away, I can send an email and within an hour or so, I get a reply back from them telling me to cheer up, they are rooting for me etc, I love you Ladies, YES, you who are reading this, Thank you all for being so sweet and kind
2) My Husband- ya know since this severe anxiety has begun, i am glad im not married to me, I would'nt deal with it at all, but he is so calm and a peace keeper, he works hard to provide for us, he has started hosting websites so if you need a hosting, let me know he is super cheap too, i am working 2 full days a week, then i work 2 half days til 2 pm because i have treatment, i like the schedule but it makes for a smaller pay cheque which i dont enjoy, but thankfully he makes good money and its all ok.
3) My Daughter- How did i ever get so lucky to be a momma to the greatest 10 year old ever, off course there comes with her age the attitude of a soon to be teenager but i hear so many compliments from other people when she goes to their house how polite she is, how mannerly and such a great helper, it makes this momma proud to know I am doing something right :)
4) Co Workers- I have been blessed with some of the greatest co workers ever, it has only been 3 months but some of us feel like family, it is awesome.
5) TGIF- I am so glad that its Finally Friday... not that i can have much sleep this weekend because i do have a birthday party for Brooke tomorrow, but I am so happy to not have work for 2.5 days, i get off at 2 pm every friday :)
Whats some of the blessings in your life on this Faboulous Friday