Then a Code Yellow came in and it put everything on hold for 2 hours, so I sat and read for 2 hours, then they called me into admission to do weight blood pressure etc... then told me to change into the surgery garb and to put on my fancy blue slippers
Then it all came crashing down...
They were about to wheel me to the OR
The anesthesiologist came in and asked if I had a head cold...
Off course I had to say
he then said well we cant put you under with a head cold because it isnt safe at all, it could result in an infection and could be quite serious..
I was so heart broken... I have waited for 2 years
My doctor came in and apologized over and over, she knows what it is like for me..
I asked how long do I have to wait?
This made it worst I think, i was so discouraged, so heart broken, I am tired of living in pain all the time but it is better to be healthy going in there then who knows what could have happened.
So in 6 weeks we will try again, i hope it is done and over before Vacation on May 18..