- I am still only working 2 days a week, I may take on a part time job at the mall if I can find one, I need maybe 3 days a week to give me some extra money to save for travel etc.
- I do love my job so very much though, i cannot wait til it goes 5 days a week, not sure what that will be.
- I have had 2 bladder flare ups in 2 months, something is working and for that I am so thankful.
- I am keeping busy with church stuff, planning the farewell party for our pastor and his family which will be an open house type on June 6th, plus scheduling etc.
- We have found a new family dr. and she is so so sweet. We were without one for 3 years and now this is a true blessing
- I have made a new friend and we are developing the relationship of a best friend and I love it, I miss my best friend back home but it seems she is forgetting about me so as hard as it is, I have to let it go.
- Will be 12 in July- how is that ever possible, wasn't she just a baby?
- Going to Youth Convention this weekend with the young ladies from our church and as much as we will miss her, she is going to have so much fun
- They came in 3rd place in the drama festival which I know made her happy, she worked so hard on it.
- Came in 4th place at the music festival
- Band Festival they got silver, so incredibly proud of my girl and all her hard work.