I usually only share Married couple stuff but I came across a single's blog and I realized I need to post some encouragement for those of you who are not married because I know it can be lonely. I also know I have some single friends that read here, well today this is for you.
1. Love when you're ready, not when you're lonely. Don't just settle for someone.
2. A bitter person will say, "All men/women are the same." A wise single person will quit picking the same type of person.
3. If you're going to make love to that person you're in love with, doing it wearing the safest thing ... a wedding ring.
4. Your self-worth shouldn't be defined by your Facebook relationships status. Whether your "in a relationship" or "single" God loves you a TON. Base your self-worth on that.
5. Satchel Paige said, "Love like you've never been hurt." Taking your past hurts into your new relationship will sabotage it from the beginning.