When i moved into this house, all I wanted to do was to decorate the master bedroom, to make it cozy and romantic, something like this:
I would like to have a bedroom like this, but without the yellow, i was thinking red/grey/black.
I love the chairs at the bottom of the bed though, it just looks so inviting, so us, so romantic.
If you are on a budget, you can find gorgeous furniture at different places such as Thrfit stores, yard sales, furniture outlets, the dollarama here as alot of awesome wall hangings etc.
This is what I want to use for decor
You can fix it up to make it look perfect with a good cleaning, some scrubbing, some painting, and you can have the pieces you want for cheap, cheap cheap.
Here are some things to remember when you are decorating on a budget
1) Search your city for yard sales, and auctions - You do not have to break the bank for furniture to look nice.
2) Create a perfectly sized area rug without breaking the bank. Any carpet dealer can cut and bind regular broadloom carpet to a custom size.
3) Make your storage places stylish - we all need it so why not make it beautiful
4) Use up all the scraps, you can make beautiful things from the scrap
5) Decorate for you and your family- Don't worry about what the neighbours has, do what you want.
6) Dont be in a hurry, shop around until you find what you are looking for, dont be in a hurry and not be happy with the turn out.
7) Have fun- don't do things if it isn't fun, what is the point if your not happy, you wont like the decor.
In the End, be happy with your room, you are the one who is living there after all.